Monday, May 11, 2009

Gonna Getchya

As many of you know I have been battling a cold the past few days...well last night after I got the kids into bed and finally settled down to sleep (mind you I took some nighttime cold medicine prior to this) Michael also crawled into bed. I was almost asleep mind you and was at a point where I could actually breathe a little through all the congestion...well needless to say as soon as Mike gets in and pulls the covers up he starts screaming and jumps out of the bed as fast as he can screaming that there is something that crawled and touched his leg. Well that is sure enough to freak me out and I jump out of bed too and flip on the light. After a few seconds of panic Mike throws the blankets back and guess what it there?

Brandons' sock!!!! I'm sure glad that a sock could scare my husband so bad that he almost wakes up the whole house;) My poor honey:)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I guess once you have a fever of 105 and have hallucinations of spiders everywhere you tend to be a bit jumpy.
Hope you get feeling better soon!

JULIET said...

ha ha, that is so funny. i will have to tease mike about that one. thanks for sharing!!!