Friday, May 8, 2009

Lucky Me!

Maribel and I (Dallas took the picture)

The back of my h

Front view with make up done

I just wanted to say how I am so lucky to have such awesome friends and family around me. On Saturday (the day of my surprise party) Maribel had asked if she could come over and do my hair b/c she was starting a blog and wanted to put pictures on of different peoples hair that she had done. I thought sure no biggie;) Little did I know that she was doing this so I would look like a beautiful princess for my party:) Maribel also did my make up as well so I felt extra special. I told Mike afterwards that it was a nice touch having Maribel come over to make me up so nice and he said that he didn't have anything to do with it....it was all Maribel:) She is so sweet and I'm so lucky to have her as a friend. Thank you Maribel for making me feel like a queen at my party:)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I agree with you. You have some pretty special friends. Maribel is very thoughtful and sweet to give you a special birthday surprise make-over in such a sneaky way!!
You always look good Derrinda, but I'm sure it's fun to be pampered too! =)

Hook's Nook said...

Ahhhh your HOT Rinda! Happy birthday and have a wonderful mother's day too. Just wanted to stopby and let you know I am thinking of you ;)

Cater Hater said...

Your friend Maribel is an awesome good friend and a "keeper".

By the way, you look mah-vel-ous! Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday, too!