Monday, May 4, 2009

HB To Me!






Well I probably and may as well be the first to say I'm officially 30 now. Thanks to everyone who came to my surprise party and had nice things to say about me at the roast. I was soooo surprised and shocked really that my husband would do and be able to pull something off like that. Also thanks to all who helped him with his mischievousness:) I know it took a lot of planning, emailing, decorating, rearranging etc... and I am so grateful that I have such wonderful friends and family. It was a really special day for me and one I will never forget. I love you all!


Me and Brandon

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad it was a fun day for you and that it remained a surprise!!!
Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

How cute are you! Love the hair. Maribel did an amazing job. I love your apron too. Where/who made it?