Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


I want to wish my dad a very Happy Fathers Day! I hope he has a wonderful day because he sure deserves it. My dad has always been there for me and our family. He's a hard worker, compassionate, caring for others, loving, has a gentle touch and is always thinking of others. From the time I was young he has always been there for our family doing what he had to do so we wouldn't go without. I have many fond memories of walking to our chapel in Elgin and taking him his lunch during the summer months. I would either go find him cleaning a various room or he'd be waiting for me at the front doors. We would sit there on the couches in the foyer and just talk. Those are very special memories for me and I'm so glad for the special time I got to have with him. My dad is a quiet man but to me his love for me and my family has spoken louder than words!

No comments: