Thursday, June 25, 2009

RIP Michael Jackson 1958-2009


Well as many of you have probably heard already the king of pop, Michael Jackson, is dead after suffering a heart attack in his home. We have been watching the news off and on since we heard. No matter what he has done with his life in the past few years...no one can deny what he did in the world of music. I mean come on... the man invented the moon walk. It's sad that he is leaving behind 3 children but his legacy will live on forever. He was soooo creative and always came up with new and exciting videos, dance moves, lyrics, etc. He played with and influenced so many artists. He had a good heart and he will be missed. Thanks Michael Jackson!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEU9Q8NlOiY&feature=channel

2 comments:

Michael said...

I will have to have my moves extra sharp and my vocals tight the next time I perform "Billie Jean" on stage! Michael Jackson was definitely a gifted songwriter and performer. I remember jamming out to M.J. with Jason on our way to visit Tam in S.F. just after our missions. R.I.P. Jacko!

Lisa said...

Rest In Punk !