Sunday, June 7, 2009

Just Chillin'

I love Sundays! I love the fact that we can just chill and hang out without having to worry about anything on Sunday....no running to the store for batteries or some other trivial thing or running to get take out because I don't want to cook. Just being able to be with my husband and kids all by ourselves in our pjs without worrying about anything is just awesome to me and I love it! That is exactly how we spent our Sunday today. After church we just hung out and played with the kids, watched a couple movies, took a nap with the babies, watched Dallas and Cody practice their fierce wrestling moves, ate some cheesecake and just had a fun day. I'm grateful that today was such a nice day and the boys got along so well today. I gotta say that today was a good day:)

1 comment:

Traveling Cooptroopers said...

Glad that you had such a nice Sabbath Day!! Makes it really nice when our children get along!! Hope there are many more days like that to come!!