Sunday, June 28, 2015

Chesney/Aldean

Juliet bought Lisa and I tickets and one for herself to the Chesney Revival Tour concert at Century Link tonight. It was soooo much fun. It was so crazy hot today so super glad that Juliet drove her truck with A/C. We had a nice little walk to the stadium and enjoyed a game of corn hole sponsered by 94.1 KMPS where we all won 7-up EarBuds:) There were four acts that we saw but I didn't know one of them-Brentley Gilbert. I liked all the others though with Chesney my favorite obviously. We had plenty of entertainment in front of us unfortunately but we still enjoyed the concert despite. Here are a few pictures of tonight but I may have to add more once I get some others from the girls. Thanks again Juliet for the tickets and for the fun time!!
Cole Swindell (he was real good)
A friend from my ward, Sarah, was there with her husband Adam. I posted on facebook that I was there and they commented saying they were there too and only a few sections away:)

No comments: