Thursday, June 11, 2015

Seminary Graduation

The boys and I were able to attend Mercedes seminary graduation on Sunday. I was glad that we were able to make it as we have other commitments during her other two graduations. I am sure proud of her and her effort to get up for early morning seminary. When I was in high school, way back when:), that is what we had to do as well. It's a big challenge sometimes to get up early and do what is needed to fulfill those requirements. I wish I was lucky enough to have been able to attend during school hours but that was never the case. Super proud of you Cedes! Your aunt Rinda loves you!!!
(Love this one of Dallas photo bombing us in the background)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks for coming and supporting Mercedes.
Seminary graduation is quite the accomplishment. Especially for those of you who had to get up early mornings for 4 years straight.