Monday, July 20, 2009

More Weekend Fun










We spent some time with my aunt Mary, my dad's little sister, who drove up from California for the party on Sunday and took the kids to the Carousal park. We let the kids run in the new water fountains and we all got a little sun. It was fun and afterwards went back to my parents for dinner because they were having the sisters over for dinner. I've also included a few pictures from our hotel stay. The boys thoroughly enjoyed the pool and especially the hot tub there.

3 comments:

April said...

Looks like you've been having lots of fun this Summer, D! Great pictures! And I love your blog background!

Lauralee said...

I wonder if we were at the same spray park!we were just in salem a couple weekends ago and went to a spray park... the river was right behind us, down a little hill, and the train tracks were in front of us.. weird! orting needs one of those!

Derrinda said...

yeah that is the same park:) The boys sure loved it... especially Elijah if you can't tell from the picture:)