Monday, July 6, 2009

Our Weekend

Lots of fun this past 4th of July weekend. Jason drove up from Salt Lake with his two girls, Chenoa and Oceana, and stayed a few days with us. It was fun to see Mike and Jason acting like they did-goofin' around and such just like when I first met them and Mike and I were dating. We had a fun 4th with a bbq, fireworks, and a private showing of Mike and Jason playing their guitars. They had a setlist of about 60 songs so it was fun to see them playing and enjoying being back together. The kids had lots of fun with the sprinklers and then enjoyed hopping in the pool after it was over. From where we were at we were able to see quite a few firework displays. I have always enjoyed being there and feeling and hearing the loud booms from the fireworks...I also like hearing all the ohhs and ahhs from the crowd-maybe next year. We also had our monthly FHE at the Stone Palace yesterday. Tammy gave a good lesson on tithing and we had a yummy dinner too!~ our family was in charge of the table setting this month so I kinda made a patriotic theme. It turned out pretty cute. After FHE we went outside and played kickball for a while. I was even kicking and having fun running bases in a skirt and holding Brandon. Dallas has a baseball game tonight so I'll have to update later on how that goes.

No comments: