Saturday, July 25, 2009

Temple Day












Today we went to the Seattle Temple to be there for my sister in law and brother in law, Aaron and Juliet, as they were sealed to each other and to their son, Kingston. It was such a beautiful day and I'm glad that we were able to be there together as a family to celebrate this important event with them. I decided to surprise them by making them a cake with a little family on the top made out of fondant. It was a fun cake and I had fun goofing around with the fondant. I think it turned out pretty cute. The kids also had fun swimming in the pool with their cousin Richie and Mike had fun riding Aaron's dirt bike and even crashing it tonight.

1 comment:

Traveling Cooptroopers said...

Glad that you all had such a wonderful day! The cake looks really cute Derrinda! Nice knee injury Mike!!