Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Good Morning

I was eating my bowl of Reeses Puffs for breakfast this morning and started reading the front of the cereal box. It said that every 1 in 10 boxes there is a cash card in increments of $5 to $25 dollars. I thought oh boy and immediately ripped out the cereal bag to no cash card. Then I remembered that I had purchased 2 boxes so I hurried to the pantry and opened the second box. I slowly began to pull the plastic cereal bag out of the box when a little silver envelope drifted to the ground. I felt like Charlie finding the golden ticket. I hurried and picked up the little silver bundle of joy and cut it ever so carefully open. And there it was-
I won a $5 dollar cash card. Dreams really do come true!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow! That is awesome! That would be a great start to a day.